Sebastian di Domenico
416.679.2781 x 228
Assistant: Jennifer Davies
416.679.2781 x 219
Having been born in Medellin, Colombia, Sebastian likes his coffee strong and his advocacy stronger. Sebastian has a diverse insurance defence practice, including motor vehicle accidents, occupiers’ liability, and accident benefits.
Sebastian articled at a prominent boutique litigation firm, where he learned to critically assess a case to best advance his clients’ goals. He also knows that understanding the nuances of the facts and the law is critical to advise his clients and defend their interests. He leaves no stone unturned.
Sebastian obtained his JD from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2021. While in law school, Sebastian served as the President of Osgoode Latin American Students, was a Senior Editor of the Journal of Law and Social Policy and was a recipient of the Dean’s Gold Key award. Prior to attending law school, he obtained a BA (Hons.) from York University and an MA from the University of Toronto.
When he isn’t keeping up to date on the latest legal developments, he is lifting weights only to put them down again, spending time outdoors with his dog (a Boston Terrier, named Oreo), and enjoying the “heavy metal” brand of football that Liverpool FC’s Jürgen Klopp has created.
Primary Practice Areas
- Accident Benefits
- Bodily Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Auto Insurance
- Privacy and Cyber Liability
- 2021 Dean’s Gold Key Recipient
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Social Policy (2020-2021)
- 2020 Dean for a Day Contest Winner
- President of Osgoode Latin American Students (2020-2021)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Ontario (2019-2020)
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association, Member
Bar Admissions & Education
- Ontario Bar, 2022
- JD, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2021
- MA, University of Toronto, 2018
- BA (Hons.), York University, 2016