He was a skater boy. He wiped out. He sued the City. The City moved for summary judgment.
- Hickory Dickory Dock, COVID-19 Stopped our Clock March 23, 2020
- He Was a Skater Boy – an OLA Claim on Recreational Premises February 20, 2020
- Zero Pucks Given – A Look at Hockey Litigation in Canada January 29, 2020
- Does the OHRC apply to online pornography? January 24, 2020
- Top Secret!: Insurers’ reserves and Plaintiffs’ thirst for disclosure January 23, 2020
- The Threshold: Nothing Much Has Changed November 27, 2019